Part of an ACTUAL review from one of my books:
"Also, the novelty of homosexual relationships is wearing thin. My table just groaned and rolled their eyes."
Apparently my wife and I are for novelty purposes only.
Seshayans are race of winged beings from the stars, often imported to alien worlds by magic or bizarre technology. Hailing from a world plunged into constant twilight, they possess keen senses, and rely on those gifts and their incredible reflexes to survive nomadic lives as hunter-gatherers.
- -2 Strength, +4 Dexterity, -2 Charisma: Seshayans are agile and swift, but also shy and lightly built
- Small: Seshayans are Small creatures and gain a +1 size bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a –1 penalty to their Combat Maneuver Bonus and Combat Maneuver Defense, and a +4 size bonus on Stealth checks.
- Normal Speed: Seshayans have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Seshayans can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Light Blindness (–2 RP): Abrupt exposure to bright light blinds seshayans for 1 round; on subsequent rounds, they are dazzled as long as they remain in the affected area.
- Gliding Wings: Members of this race take no damage from falling (as if subject to a constant nonmagical feather fall spell). While in midair, members of this race can move up to 5 feet in any horizontal direction for every 1 foot they fall, at a speed of 60 feet per round. Seshayans cannot gain height with these wings alone; they merely coasts in other directions as they fall. If subjected to a strong wind or any other effect that causes a creature with gliding wings to rise, they can take advantage of the updraft to increase the distance they can glide.
- Climber: Seshayans live in the trees. They receive a +2 racial bonus on Climb checks and Acrobatics checks to maintain their balance, and Climb is always considered a class skill.
- Night Hunter: Seshayans gain a +2 racial bonus to Perception and Stealth checks. Seshayans may attempt Stealth checks while running, but at a –20 penalty.
- Light Framed: Seshayans’ unusual forms require special armor modifications, increasing the base cost of any armor by 50%. Seshayans double all armor check penalties while wearing medium or heavy armor, and are never considered proficient in heavy armor.
- Languages: Seshayans begin play speaking Common and their unique, screeching tongue. Seshayans with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following: Auran, Elf, Gnome, and Halfling
*Seshayans are the property of Wizards of the Coast and TSR. This is a fan conversion made with no intention to profit.